This process grants secondary users "guest" access to the shades. They won't have administrative rights to edit shades.
Primary user will need to share the hub
1. Open the Pulse 2 app, click on the location that was created.
2. Under "Hubs" the hub will be listed, click on the hub that you wish share.
3. Click on "Invite User" and enter the email address (case sensitive) that you wish to share the hub with.
1. Open the Pulse 2 app and ensure you are logged in under the correct account. Click on the 3 lines and click "Account" to confirm
2. Once the account has been confirmed, click "back" and then click on "Add New Location" under location
3. Once the location has been created, click on "Add New Hub"
4. Click on "Connect to shared hub"
5. The hub that was added under the admin email, will show as an option. Select it and finalize the pairing.
Pairing A Pulse 2 Hub [iOS - Apple]
The Pulse 2 hub is certified with Apple Devices and has native HomeKit integration. This means you can control Siri with voice commands the moment you setup your hub and shades! Follow the below instructions for pairing via iOS devices. You cannot ...
Deleting a Shade From the Pulse 2 App
If you are having issue with a device/shade when utilizing the Pulse 2 app, it may be recommended to delete and re-add the problematic device. How To Delete A Device Long press (2 seconds) a tile. i.e. 0.5nm highlighted in red below. Relevant ...
Should I Get a Pulse 2? - Pulse 2 Brochure
Yes, the Pulse 2 is your key to integration and automation. Bring your shades into the smart home world with the Pulse 2 Hub! The Pulse 2 Hub is required for any integration, phone, or voice control Why Should You Get a Pulse 2 Hub? Relevant ...
How Do I Link My Shades With Alexa?
User can also link our Pulse 2 Hub with Amazon's Alexa. After linking Alexa with Pulse 2 Hub, user can say commands like "Alexa, open shade NAME" , "Alexa, Close shade NAME", or "Alexa Set shade NAME to 30 percent". Keep in mind that whatever is your ...
Is My Wi-Fi Network Compatible with the Pulse 2 Hub?
The Pulse 2 is a 2.4ghz device and this is the most common household WIFI band. However, you may have WIFI that is setup to prioritize 5ghz - we can usually work through this to still successfully provision the hub The Pulse 2 hub must be connected ...